A morning earl grey.....we do tea differently round here
A tv watching-cross-trainer workout
THE STOMACH RUMBLES!
Its almost impossible for me not to shove a hole cow into me before mangeing to wash and dress....the expectation, the antisapation.
Breakfast, my fave meal, is just outa ma reach.
People, you should always breakfast....like a champion!
Benefits of breakfast:
- Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom
- More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity
- Lower stress levels
- weight control + stomach rumble control ;)
- For me a much more bright frame of mind
- Speeds le metabolism up
- Breakfast involves the best foods......thats including lucky charms
Grapenuts and branflakes soaked in milk, berries, greek yogurt, cereals, crumbles of mini peanut fudge muffin. Tea.
Museli raisin with grapenuts soaked in almond milk, berries and grapes, chocolate peanutbutter "frosting", blackbean brownie chunks, greek yogurt. Tea.
Baked maple-blueberry peanut-butter oatmeal, peanut fudge mini muffin, grapes, Tea.
Drizzled with Pistachio cream.