Fudgey, healthy, low sugar, and delicious.....try now!
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas or white beans (1 can, drained and rinsed) (250g after draining)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- level 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp butter extract
- 1/4 cup ground flax or quick oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- optional: 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend all ingredients (except chips) until very smooth in a good food processor (not a blender). Mix in chips, and scoop into a greased (or tinfoil-lined) 8×8 pan. Bake for around 25 minutes more may be needed. Let cool before eating as will fall apart otherwise.