Helloooo, this is my first Thinking out load thursday.....so here goes. Ive got a recipe to share aloud today haha, its what i've been eating like crazy these past few days....totally obsessed!
it includes pumpkin as-well....not that festive for this time of year but heck is it tasty.
.Pumpkin Bran Breakfast Pudding.
- 1/2 to 3/4 heaping cup of bran flakes
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup almond milk
- few drops of caramel flavour
- few drops of butter flavour
- 2 heaping tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- optional: raisins, desiccated coconut, banana chips, chopped dried apple or other fruit
You can omit the pumpkin and add other flavours such as cocoa powder, mashed banana, grated carrot &coconut, applesauce or even a couple of tsps of pudding mix/custard powder!